Xiuwen Yi (易修文) is currently a Postdoctoral Researcher at Tsinghua University and JD Digit. He got his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Southwest Jiaotong University in 2018. He was a research intern at Microsoft Research Asia from 2014 to 2017, and a visiting scholar at Penn State University during 2017-2018. His research interests include Data Intelligence, Data Mining, Deep Learning, and Urban Computing. He serves as associate editor of IET Smart Cities journal. He has published over 20 referred publications at prestigious international conferences and journals (with over 900+ citations). Also, he is experienced in building real-world AI applications, such as UrbanAir, CityTraffic, GasTheft, SmartHeat.
- Xiuwen Yi, Zhewen Duan, Ting Li, Tianrui Li, Junbo Zhang, Yu Zheng. CityTraffic: Modeling Citywide Traffic via Neural Memorization and Generalization Approach. In Proceedings of the 24th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2019).
- Yanwei Yu, Xianfeng Tang, Huaxiu Yao, Xiuwen Yi, Zhenhui Li. Citywide Traffic Volume Inference with Surveillance Camera Records. IEEE Transactions on Big Data (TBD 2019).
- Xiuwen Yi, Junbo Zhang, Zhaoyuan Wang, Tianrui Li, Yu Zheng. Deep Distributed Fusion Network for Air Quality Prediction. In Proceedings of the 24th SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2018).
- Junbo Zhang, Yu Zheng, Dekang Qi, Ruiyuan Li, Xiuwen Yi, Tianrui Li. Predicting Citywide Crowd Flows Using Deep Spatio-Temporal Residual Networks. Artificial Intelligence (AI 2018).
- Yuxuan Liang, Songyu Ke, Junbo Zhang, Xiuwen Yi, Yu Zheng. GeoMAN: Multi-level Attention Networks for Geo-sensory Time Series Prediction. In Proceedings of the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2018).
- Xianyuan Zhan, Yu Zheng, Xiuwen Yi, Satish V. Ukkusuri. Citywide Traffic Volume Estimation Using Trajectory Data. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE 2017).
- Xiuwen Yi, Yu Zheng, Junbo Zhang, Tianrui Li. ST-MVL: Filling Missing Values in Geo-sensory Time Series Data. In Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2016).
- Jie Bao, Ruiyuan Li, Xiuwen Yi, Yu Zheng. Managing Massive Trajectories on the Cloud. In Proceedings of the 24th ACM International Conference on Advances in Geographical Information Systems (SIGSPATIAL 2016).
- Yu Zheng, Xiuwen Yi, Ming Li, Ruiyuan Li, Zhangqing Shan, Eric Chang, Tianrui Li. Forecasting Fine-Grained Air Quality Based on Big Data. In Proceedings of the 21th SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2015).
- 易修文, 李天瑞, 张钧波, 滕飞. 不同MapReduce运行系统的性能测试与分析. 计算机科学, 2015.
UrbanAir system has been deployed with the Ministry of Environmental Protection of China, where the prediction accuracy have 22% improvements comparing with the official predictions from Beijing municipal environmental monitoring center
CityTraffic system has been deployed with the big data demonstration center in Guiyang, providing real-time city-wide traffic speed and volume information. The system is implemented with a parallel big data modeling architecture
GasTheft system has been deployed with the Beijing Gas Group Company, detecting suspects of gas-theft using data-driven approaches for reducing the quantity difference between supply and marketing
SmartHeating system has been deployed with the Tianjin Energy Investment Company and hotels, optimizing cold and hot supply for saving energy