Xiuwen Yi (易修文) is currently a Researcher & Data Scientist at JD Tech . He got his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Southwest Jiaotong University in 2018. He was a Postdoctoral Researcher at Tsinghua University during 2019-2020, a visiting scholar at Penn State University during 2017-2018, and a research intern at Microsoft Research Asia during 2014-2017. His research interests include Data Intelligence, Knowledge Discovery, Deep Learning, and Urban Computing. He serves as Associate Editor of IET Smart Cities journal. He has published 20+ referred publications at prestigious international conferences and journals (with 2,000+ citations). Also, he is experienced in building real-world AI applications, consisting of UrbanAir, CityTraffic, GasTheft, SmartHeat, EventCommand and ScenicBrain. He was selected into the Beijing Nova Program (2021).
- Zhewen Duan, Xiuwen Yi*, Peng Li, Dekang Qi, Yexin Li, Haoran Xu, Yanyong Huang, Junbo Zhang, Yu Zheng. Multi-Memory enhanced Separation Network for Indoor Temperature Prediction. In Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications (DASFAA 2022).
- Xiuwen Yi, Xiaodu Yang, Yanyong Huang, Songyu Ke, Junbo Zhang, Tianrui Li, Yu Zheng. Gas-Theft Suspect Detection among Boiler Room Users: A Data-Driven Approach . IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE 2021).
- Xiuwen Yi, Zhewen Duan, Ting Li, Ruiyuan Li, Junbo Zhang, Tianrui Li, Yu Zheng. Predicting Fine-Grained Air Quality Based on Deep Neural Networks. IEEE Transactions on Big Data (TBD 2020).
- Xiaodu Yang, Xiuwen Yi*, Shun Chen, Sijie Ruan, Junbo Zhang, Yu Zheng, Tianrui Li. You Are How You Use: Catching Gas Theft Suspects among Diverse Restaurant Users. In Proceedings of the 25th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2020).
- Xiuwen Yi, Zhewen Duan, Ting Li, Tianrui Li, Junbo Zhang, Yu Zheng. CityTraffic: Modeling Citywide Traffic via Neural Memorization and Generalization Approach. In Proceedings of the 24th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2019).
- Xiuwen Yi, Junbo Zhang, Zhaoyuan Wang, Tianrui Li, Yu Zheng. Deep Distributed Fusion Network for Air Quality Prediction. In Proceedings of the 24th SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2018).
- Junbo Zhang, Yu Zheng, Dekang Qi, Ruiyuan Li, Xiuwen Yi, Tianrui Li. Predicting Citywide Crowd Flows Using Deep Spatio-Temporal Residual Networks. Artificial Intelligence (AI 2018).
- Xianyuan Zhan, Yu Zheng, Xiuwen Yi, Satish V. Ukkusuri. Citywide Traffic Volume Estimation Using Trajectory Data. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE 2017).
- Xiuwen Yi, Yu Zheng, Junbo Zhang, Tianrui Li. ST-MVL: Filling Missing Values in Geo-sensory Time Series Data. In Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2016).
- Yu Zheng, Xiuwen Yi, Ming Li, Ruiyuan Li, Zhangqing Shan, Eric Chang, Tianrui Li. Forecasting Fine-Grained Air Quality Based on Big Data. In Proceedings of the 21th SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2015).
- 易修文, 李天瑞, 张钧波, 滕飞. 不同MapReduce运行系统的性能测试与分析. 计算机科学, 2015.
UrbanAir system has been deployed with the Ministry of Environmental Protection of China, where the prediction accuracy have 22% improvements comparing with the official predictions from Beijing municipal environmental monitoring center
CityTraffic system has been deployed with the big data demonstration center in Guiyang, providing real-time city-wide traffic speed and volume information. The system is implemented with a parallel big data modeling architecture
GasTheft system has been deployed with the Beijing Gas Group Company, detecting suspects of gas-theft using data-driven approaches for reducing the quantity difference between supply and marketing
SmartHeating system has been deployed with the Tianjin Energy Investment Company and hotels, optimizing cold and hot supply for saving energy